The Quirky Kid team is proud to offer outreach programs across Australia up to four times per year. The next outreach is in Merimbula, NSW, following our successful trial earlier this year.
The following information explains the referral process to help parents make an informed decision about scheduling a psychometric assessment with The Quirky Kid clinical team.
Merimbula – NSW South Coast
The Quirky Kid Clinic in partnership with Merimbula Psychology and the local medical and allied health community are pleased to announce Quirky Kid’s outreach assessment service in Merimbula.
Our Outreach Team will be based at Merimbula Psychology on 46 Merimbula Drive Merimbula NSW 2548.
The purpose of the outreach is for psychological assessments rather than intervention. The Quirky Kid Clinic offers Autism Assessments (ADOS-2, ADIR), Educational Assessments (WISC-V, WIAT-III or SB-5) and Behavioural / ADHD Assessments (Conners or ASEBA). You can read more about these on our website.
Making a Booking
To make a booking, contact us with the subject Outreach Program Merimbula.
Dates for the next outreach are:
- Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th May 2021.
- Appointments start from 9am.
The Assessment Process
Please review the full information about the Outreach process on our help centre. Below is a brief summary:
The outreach program begins with a compulsory Parent Only consultation by phone or video link with Susanne Litts. Please book ASAP to secure an appointment.
- Parent only appointment via video link are required a minimum of two weeks before the Outreach occurs in Merimbula to ensure the psychologist has adequate background information.
- Child Only appointments are conducted in Merimbula for clinical observations and testing (where appropriate).
- Please note, Behavioural / ADHD Assessments require at least one parent and one teacher to complete an online checklist prior to the Child Only appointment in Merimbula for clinical observation.