A New Quirky Kid
We’ve opened the doors to our new Quirky Kid Clinic in Wollongong.
Located in the coastal village of Austinmer (10 minutes North of Wollongong), this unique therapeutic space offers children and families a range of services and resources also available in our Sydney office.
Local parents are already making use of our comprehensive assessment services and we will soon share our 2011/2012 Workshop Calendar incorporating many new initiatives for children and young people with an emphasis on positive psychology and community development programs.
With more than $40 000 invested in this state of the art clinical and creative space, we look forward to welcoming new clients, colleagues and organisations in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands, Sutherland Shire and beyond to a vibrant new beginning for Quirky Kid Wollongong.
The key services offered at Austinmer are:
– Psychometric Assessments (inc. Developmental, Educational and ASD)
– Individual Counselling, Sibling Groups and Family Intervention
– Therapeutic workshops (inc. Best of Friends and Why Worry?)
– Comprehensive services under the Helping Children with Autism Package
– Classroom Observations, Case Conferences and Consultancy
– Mentoring and Youth Work.
You can contact us on + 02 9362 9297 to find out more information or to make an appointment.}