Be our guest and meet the team at a Quirky Kid Open Day. Take the opportunity to check out our clinical space, explore our new products, learn about our programs and ask lots of questions.
Oh, you’ll also be offered delicious treats from our local producers and be in with a chance to win a resource from our Quirky Kid range of books and therapeutic tools. There are various dates available, so register now!
We hope that you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore our clinical space;
- Ask questions to our psychologists and team.
- Find our more about employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Discuss and become familiar with our in-school and clinic-based services;
- Be introduced to our programs like The Best of Friends, Power Up and BaseCamp;
Who Should Attend
Parents and professionals are all welcome. There will be many of us here happy to answer all your questions.
Dates and Times
Address: Unit 105, 62 Moore Street, Austinmer
Date: Wednesday 29th March – 10am-12pm or
Date: Tuesday 2nd May – 12-2pm
Address: Level 1, Unit 2, 83-85 Queen Street Woollhara NW
Date: Tuesday 4th April – 10am-12pm (Sorry this is now BOOKED OUT!)
Date: Thursday 11th May – 12-2pm