Below is our Media Wrap-up for the months of October to December 2011.
Kimberley O’Brien and the Quirky Kid Contribute with the following publications to explore topics of interest of parents and their families.
- Practical Parenting: How to answer those tricky toddler questions. This useful article by Lauren Monaghan ask Kimberley all questions about Santa from Babies on Q & A Format.
- John Blackman from 3AW discussed the question: ‘ Should children be given cash for Christmas?
- ABC’s Organic Garden Magazine discussed with us the importance of outdoor play.
- The Sunday Telegraph run a story about the Quirky Kid Tickets and asked parents about how they find this tool.
- Practical Parenting: reporter Astha Gupta discussed with Kimberley the very important topic of ‘Coping after a Baby’
- Girl Friend Magazine: Reporter Rebecca Wish discussed supporting friendships.
- Good Health Magazine: Reporter Melanie Hearse discussed the topic of adult children returning to the family home and explored questions, planing.
- Seven News: Reporter Imogen Ball discussed children discipline with Kimberley based on a new research that as recently published.
- Woman’s Health Magazine: Deputy Editor Georgia Rickard discussed the use of visualization and its effectiveness as a goal setting.
If you have a story and would like to discuss it with us, please contact us to schedule a time. Kimberley O’Brien enjoys sharing the best of her therapeutic moments with the media. View our media appearances to-date.