Below is our Media Wrap-up for the last few months. Kimberley O’Brien and the Quirky Kid contributed with the following publications to explore topics of interest of parents and their families.2GB Radio and The Ray Hadley Morning Show spoken with Kimberley O’Brien on how to talk to kids about a disaster
- 2GB Radio and The Ray Hadley Morning Show spoken with Kimberley O’Brien on how to talk to kids about a disaster
- 2sm FM Radio in Sydney also contacted us about the US shooting.
- SMH Reporter Stephanie Gardiner spoken with us regarding the possible trauma experience children and adolescents may experience when attending to court following a particular event.
- The Daily Telegraph and News.com.au report Richard Noone spoke with us regarding children and trauma following the US Shottig
- ABC 3 contacted us to gain some insight into Kids and stress for they series : My Big Adventure. Check out this great resource with videos and interviews
- The Morning Show invited us into the studios to talk about Gifted Children
- The Australian Associated Press discussed with us ” How to raise a culture child?”
- Kate Walsh from The Illawara Mercury contact us to write a story about Social Skills inspired on our Social Skills program, The Best of Friends.
- 2UE radio presenter Martine Drewe also contacted us to talk bout parent-child relationship
- Women’s Weekly reporter discussed with Kimberley how to manage step-parenting
- WIN News in the Illawarra visited our Austinmer office to interview Kimberley on children and obesity.
- Practical Parenting parenting sent us a very long questionnaire on Toddler and changes
- ABC Radio Sydney had a chat with Kimberley about Kids and Social media
- more to come….
If you have a story and would like to discuss it with us, please contact us to schedule a time. Kimberley O’Brien enjoys sharing the best of her therapeutic moments with the media. View our media appearances to-date.