Quirky Kid has a new position for a senior child psychologist to work in our Sydney clinic. We are an expanding child psychology clinic and publishing company . Your role will be to provide therapeutic intervention and assessments to young people and their families. Further, you will assist us in launching our new school-based programs for the educational market. This position can be a part-time or full-time role.
You might be a fit if:
- You can demonstrate exceptional experience and qualifications in working therapeutically with children, adolescents and families.
- You care about empowering children, and have a strong track record of delivering your interventions effectively and creatively.
- You’re entrepreneurial, independent, and you love to help organisations grow.
- You are warm and outgoing. You love bringing people and teams together. You are great at communicating with customers and colleagues.
- You show a keen interest and knowledge of psychometric tests and assessments.
- You have experience with therapeutic program design, evaluation and monitoring.
- You have passion and experience in networking, especially with schools.
Nice to haves:
- Clinical or Educational and Developmental Endorsement with the Board.
- Registered supervisor with the Board.
- APS Member.
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- Three paragraphs on how you would use your skills at Quirky Kid.
- A current CV.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact 02 9362-9297.