Quirky Kid has a new position for a child psychologist to work in our Sydney and Wollongong clinics. We are an expanding child psychology clinic and publishing company. Your role will be to provide therapeutic intervention and assessments to young people and their families. Further, you will assist us in launching our new school-based programs for the educational market. This position can be a part-time or full-time role.
You might be a fit if:
- You can demonstrate exceptional experience and qualifications in working therapeutically with children, adolescents and families.
- You care about empowering children, and have a strong track record of delivering your interventions effectively and creatively.
- You’re entrepreneurial, independent, and you love to help organisations grow.
- You are warm and outgoing. You love bringing people and teams together. You are great at communicating with customers and colleagues.
- You show a keen interest and knowledge of psychometric tests and assessments.
- You have experience with therapeutic program design, evaluation and monitoring.
- You have passion and experience in networking, especially with schools.
Nice to haves:
- Clinical or Educational and Developmental Endorsement with the Board.
- Registered supervisor with the Board.
- APS Member.
Address your CV and cover letter to: Dr. Kimberley O’Brien Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02 9362 9297