The Quirky Kid Clinic is a child psychology clinic and publishing house with offices in Sydney and Wollongong. Since 2007, we have been providing a comprehensive range of specialised services for children, adolescents, families, and organisations. To date, we have work with over 5000 families across Australia and overseas.
With a dedicated team of employed psychologists we offer the following services for children, young people, and families:
- Comprehensive behaviour, social, emotional and academic assessments,
- Diagnostic assessments and reports,
- Evidence-based therapeutic interventions for most psychological presentations,
- Social Skills and Anxiety programs,
- Various workshops for children and schools,
- Individual or organisation supervision.
When working with families, we draw on best practices, evidence-based approached as well as information from parents, the young person and referring sources in order to establish clear goals for our intervention.
Book an appointment online:
More about our team and our focus
All Quirky Kid staff is employed by the business. Our team is rewarded by the process of motivating and empowering young people. We focus on providing parents and teachers with practical strategies for home and school. We proudly say that we have the knack for solving issues from the child’s perspective. You can meet the team by visiting the employment pages.