- Learn about assessment of PTSD in children and adolescents
- Gain an understanding of TF-CBT and the evidence supporting it
- Be provided with an overview of the implementation of TF-CBT
- Explore a TF-CBT case study
About the speaker – Natalie Cabrera
Natalie has extensive experience working in the area of child and adolescent mental health. She has a keen interest in the area of trauma and has implemented Trauma Informed Care and TF-CBT in multiple settings. Natalie has undertaken research in the area of TF-CBT and its application in an acute adolescent inpatient setting with significant results demonstrating a decrease in PTSD symptoms. Natalie is a board-approved supervisor and provides supervision to psychologists at all stages of their training. Natalie is also acknowledged as a clinical supervisor with Royal Australian New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
Who Should Attend?
- Thursday, 5th September – 12:00 – 2:00pm
- The Quirky Kid Clinic, Unit 105, 62 Moore Street, Austinmer NSW, or online via ZOOM.
Places are limited and cost has been subsidised by Quirky Kid. $60 per ticket.
Remember to bring:
- A pen and paper for note-taking
- Your lunch!