Join Quirky Kid’s very own Dr Kimberley O’Brien for an intimate and informative ‘Lunch & Learn‘ workshop to practice a range of clinical activities designed for those who work with clients aged 5-14.
- Learn how to use visual storytelling to seek solutions.
- Discover when and why to introduce practical therapeutic techniques.
- Practice Kimberley’s Top 5 take-aways to address common child & family issues.
- Enjoy Q & A in QK’s largest clinical space.
Who should attend?
Professionals working with young people.
About the Presenter:
With over 20 years experience working as a Child Psychologist, Kimberley has a unique perspective into the minds of toddlers, teenagers and everything in-between. She is a leading expert in the area of child development and mental health, a mum to two lovely children, and runs successful psychology practices in Sydney and Wollongong. With growing global emphasis on nourishing the mental health of children and adolescents, this workshop is not to be missed.
When / Where:
- Thursday, 21st June, 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- The Quirky Kid Clinic, Level 1, Unit 2, 83-85 Queen Street, Woollahra NSW
- Cost: $45 + GST
Places are limited and the cost has been subsided by Quirky Kid.
- Bring a pen and paper for note taking.
- Bring along your lunch.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Registration is non-refundable.