We hope you enjoy this resource as an easy-access portal to all of our recent collaborations, interviews and publications. Kimberley O’Brien and the Quirky Kid team are committed to contributing to various publications and media outlets on topics of interest to parents and families alike.
November 2017 to Current
- The Herald Sun – Trends in Young People and Suicide. ‘Five-year-olds calling counselling services to discuss suicide’.
- Central News – Discussing the new guidelines for ASD diagnosis
- Mamamia – Travelling with Kids
- NewsCorp Australia – Revenge Porn: The Story Every Parent Needs to Read
- Nine.com.au, 9Honey – How to Solve Sibling Rivalry
- The University of Wollongong – The Best of Friends Program comes to UOW
- Illawarra Mercury – The Best of Friends program to run at the University of Wollongong in 2018
- My Deal – On how to deal with sibling rivalry.
- Mamamia – Moving from the City
- Essential Baby – Toddler fun! Finger puppets for fun and cognitive development
- Essential Baby – Peek-a-boo: The hidden benefits for little ones
- Essential Baby – Play to thrive! Awesome sensory play for toddlers
- Foxtel – Lifestyle Online – How to Handle back-to-School Anxiety
- Network 10 – Lessons for Life
- Tonightly (ABC) – Father Gregmas on Gendered Toys *Language Warning*
- ABC News – ‘Part time parenting’ can benefit kids while liberating mums and dads
- 2SER – Smart Technology Invading Children’s Privacy (podcast)
If you have a story and would like to discuss it with us, please contact us to schedule a time. Dr Kimberley O’Brien enjoys sharing the best of her therapeutic moments with the media.