Our clinics and workspaces are filled with inspiration, knowledge and our unstoppable commitment to our mission – to support young people and their families around the world to reach their full potential. We are a great place to work and continue to grow, develop and evolve.
As a result, we are now looking for for a new Practice Manager who shares Quirky Kid’s passion and long’s to be involved in something special.
What’s the job?
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has excellent organisational skills, unparalleled written and verbal communication skills and a keen interest in technology. You need to love to speak with people, have a lot of empathy and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while supporting a high output team.
Never a dull moment in the office as together with the customer service team you will impress our clients with a modern and responsive customer service. You will also help to control our client flow; manage our busy schedules with precision, complete administration tasks with accuracy as well as provide caring intake to new clients.
Your ability to engage with stakeholders will be valuable as you will engage with organisations, parents and the media on our behalf. You’ll assist with coordinate events and other business development activities and sales.
Together with all the buzz, we need someone to assist the directors in managing a busy practice from human resources, managing the books all the way to representing our business to staff, customers and business colleagues. You’ can also show your creativity and research skills by participating in a range of communication strategies.
Must Have Attributes
- Love for Customer Service
- Extraordinary writing skills (very important).
- Out of this word organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Project Management or as a Personal Assistant
- Confidence with sales
- Multi-Tasking genius and a lot of Interest in IT
- Mature, warm and relaxed nature
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise web-based customer service software, like HelpScout, Xero, or the ability to learn independently.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a busy administrative environment and understanding the needs of a medium-sized business ( a bonus).
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Very good at receiving and providing feedback.
- Available at least 4 days a week in Woollhara.
Nice to have attributes
- Resides close to work (We’re all for good life quality). Eg: Woollahra
- Mac User
- Experience working with schools or within the school system
- Experience with event management
- Business development and sales experience
- Knowledge of psychological services
- As a manager, you will take front stage in providing information, support, and general administration to Quirky Kid external and internal customers. You will make sure our customer support team will promote the benefits of our services by providing clear verbal information and follow up.
- You will be accountable to maintain our current high level of customer satisfaction (94%) by understanding the client’s needs and providing adequate solutions.
- Answer some calls from existing clients and assists with making new or re-scheduling appointments
- Complete intake with new clients and provide prospective clients with accurate information about our services
- Complete a range of administration tasks for the owners including HR, bookkeeping
- Meet and greet clients and manage office operations
- Coordinate events and business development activities.
- Manage program sales for schools and clinics together with owners.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in email, social media, web technology, professional writing, answering phones and assisting others.
- Possess the following personality traits: honesty, hard-working, enthusiastic, thoughtful, patient, empathetic and professional.
(To apply you need a google account. If you do not have an account, please apply via email at email@example.com and include a CV and Cover Letter in a single PDF file)