Customer Support Superhero
Our clinics and workspaces are filled with inspiration, knowledge and our unstoppable commitment to our mission – to support young people and their families around the world to reach their full potential. We are very busy and continue to grow, develop and evolve. As a result, we are now looking for a new Customer Support Superhero who share Quirky Kid’s passion and long to be involved in something special.
What’s the job?
Never a dull moment in the office as you will impress our customers with a modern and responsive customer service. You’ll also be able to show your creativity and research skills by participating in communication strategies that range from content writing to scheduling social media communication.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has excellent organisational skills, unparalleled written and verbal communication skills and a keen interest in technology. Together with all the buzz, we need someone to help control our client flow; manage our busy schedules with precision, complete administration tasks with accuracy as well as provide caring intake to new clients, coordinate events, and manage program sales. You need to love to speak with people, have a lot of empathy and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Must Have Attributes
- Love for Customer Service
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Out of this word organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Project Management or as a Personal Assistant
- Confidence with sales
- Multi-Tasking genius and a lot of Interest in IT
- Warm and relaxed nature
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise web-based customer service software, like HelpScout, Xero, or the ability to learn independently.
- Demonstrate previous experience in busy administrative environment and understanding the needs of a medium-sized business.
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Very good at receiving and providing feedback.
- Available 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Nice to have attributes
- Resides close to work (We’re all for good life quality). Eg: Woollahra
- Mac User
- Experience working with schools or within the school system
- Experience with event management
- Program sales experience
- Knowledge of psychological services
- As a customer support superhero, you will take front stage in providing information, support, and general administration to Quirky Kid external and internal customers. You will promote the benefits of our services by providing clear verbal information and follow up.
- You will be accountable to maintain our current high level of customer satisfaction (90%) by understanding the client’s needs and providing adequate solutions.
- Answer calls from existing clients and assists with making new or re-scheduling appointments
- Complete intake with new clients and provide prospective clients with accurate information about our services
- Complete a range of administration tasks
- Meet and greet clients and manage office operations.
- Coordinate events
- Manage program sales for schools and clinics
- Demonstrate advanced skills in email, social media, web technology, professional writing, answering phones and assisting others.
- Possess the following Personality traits: honesty, hard working, enthusiastic, thoughtful, patient, empathetic and professional.