The Quirky Kid is a unique child psychology clinic and publishing house. Approaching our 9th B’day, we have grown from our original team from three to seven, and now we are in need of some more help on our Sydney Office.
Who are we?
We work with children, adolescents, and families to help families find their own solutions. From the child’s perspective, we engage everyone in a fun and practical way. We reach far beyond Australia, and our resources and products are used by parents and professionals around the globe. Our creative space is our dream office: minutes from parks and cafes….and close to transport.
What’s the job?
Never a dull moment in the office as you will impress our customers with a modern and responsive customer service. You’ll also be able to show your creativity and research skill by participating in communication strategies that range from content writing to scheduling social media communication.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has excellent organisational skills, unparalleled written and verbal communication skills and a keen interest in technology. Together with all the buzz, we need someone to help control our client flow; manage our busy schedules with precision, complete administration tasks with accuracy as well as provide caring intake to new clients. You need to love to speak with people, have a lot of empathy and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Must Have Attributes
- Love for Customer Service
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Out of this word organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Project Management or as a Personal Assistant
- Multi-Tasking genius and a lot of Interest in IT
- Warm and relaxed nature
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise web-based customer service software, like HelpScout, Xero, or the ability to learn independently.
- Demonstrate previous experience in busy administrative environment and understanding the needs of a medium sized business.
- Very good at receiving and proving feedback.
- Available 3 days a week.
Nice to have attributes
- Resides close to work (We’re all for good life quality). Eg: Woollahra
- Mac User
- As a customer service manager, you will take front stage in providing information, support, and general administration to Quirky Kid external and internal customers. You will promote the benefits of our services by providing clear verbal information and follow up.
- You will be accountable to maintain our current high level of customer satisfaction (90%) by understanding the client’s needs and providing adequate solutions.
- Answer calls from existing clients and assists with making new or re-scheduling appointments
- Complete intake with new clients and provide prospective clients with accurate information about our services
- Complete a range of administration tasks
- Meet and greet clients and manage office operations.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in: email, social media, web technology, professional writing, answering phones and assisting other.
- Possess the following Personality traits: honesty, hard working, fun, thoughtful, patient, empathetic and professional
- Part Time position (3 days a week)
- Rate of pay $22 /hours + supper.
Apply Nowdocument.currentScript.parentNode.insertBefore(s, document.currentScript);