Quirky Kid has a new full-time position for a senior child psychologist to work in our Sydney clinic. We are an expanding child psychology clinic and publishing company. Your role will be to provide therapeutic intervention and assessments to young people and their families and provide supervision to our clinical team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding clinical skills with the ability to communicate creatively with children and adolescents all combined with a minimum of 5 years experience, working in the field of Developmental Psychology after registration.
You might be a fit if:
- You can demonstrate exceptional experience and qualifications in working therapeutically with children, adolescents and families.
- You care about empowering children and have a strong track record of delivering your interventions effectively and creatively.
- You show a keen interest and knowledge of psychometric tests and assessments.
Nice to haves:
- Clinical or Educational and Developmental Endorsement with the Board.
- Registered supervisor with the Board.
- APS Member.
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- Three paragraphs on how you would use your skills at Quirky Kid.
- A current CV.
- Salary package range is 80 to 88k / pro-rata.
- Must be available to work during most school holidays
- Must not be in a position of conflict of interest or direct competition.
- This is an employment opportunity (permanent position).
If you have any questions about this role, please contact 02 9362-9297.