You’re invited to be part of our QK community!
Quirky Kid has grown and we have expanded our Sydney office and Austinmer office to better accomodate our team and better service our clients. As we focus more on narrowing our expertise and doing more of the things we do best, we would like to call on other professionals to compliment our services, by sharing our space and offering more to our clients.
So today, we announce the creation of the Quirky Kid Hub! The Hub is a shared professional space where creative and talented individuals work independently while surrounded by opportunities to collaborate! We welcome you to make the most of our clinical and creative space to offer consultation, host events or something similar – We are open to ideas!
Who can join the Quirky Kid Hub?
- Non-competitive service providers;
- Professionals in need of casual or semi-permanent consulting space in Sydney (Woollahra) or Austinmer;
- Organisations in need of inspiration and access to creative space.
- Facilitators in need of workshop space.
What are the benefits of Quirky Kid Hub?
- You will have access to inspiring, newly furnished and air conditioned work space.
- Choice of private office or shared desks;
- Casual and flexible arrangements;
- Participate in cutting edge professional development opportunities offered by Quirky Kid staff or other Hub Members.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please give us a call on 02 9362 9297 to discuss your needs further.